Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Post for DA DA...

This weekend we went to the Arboretum, which I thought was a lot of work with an 18 month old.  Thankfully Mike and I are wired differently, he thought it was perfect

My view:  Oh crap, He wants to jump in!
Mike's view:  You brought extra clothes right?


My view:  He is going to knock all of these over or onto himself!  At $30 each this will cost me....
Mike's view:  Let him out and have him come find me.  "This will be amazing!"




My view:  We will all sit down and have a great lunch that I spent time preparing.
Graham and Mike's view:  You want us to sit, do you see the covered wagon?


All and all, it was a great morning.  I am SO THANKFUL to have a husband who loves to play with my baby.  Thanks honey for being such a great dad and help to me. 

Graham and I and new baby boy all love you very much!


Let's Hear it for My Boyz!

2 comments:

  1. You Hummel's are awesome! Looks like fun. And I vote you bring back the " rat tale" aka mini mullet.

    ReplyDelete