Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Face plant...

Check out my poor little buddies face.  He decided it was doable to jump from a half brick wall to a bench below at the grocery store last night.  Well he either over shot the bench or tripped on it and landed right on the cement with little embedded stones in it.  It was a bold move (Parkour - for Tommy).  He cried for about 3 minutes and then was over it.  It looks worse than I think it feels.  Although, he keeps telling me "mommy I don't feel better" - I think he feels ok, just a little sore and loving all the extra attention (as if this child does not get enough attention).  The scariest part for me was the buckets he was sweating from the adrenaline.

Here he is when we got home...notice the sweat and flat hair.

Here is my sweet boy this morning. 
Just some morning reading about Curious George making pancakes.

Let's Hear it for Being Brave

No comments:

Post a Comment