Friday, August 3, 2012

Sick & Tired...

I have Pneumonia and it has had me down and out for more than a week.  I am finally feeling like I can open my eyes and sit up semi straight.  I have spent the last week hot and cold (literally 102 temp for 6 days straight), coughing until I vomit, losing 7lbs, not sleeping more than 20 minutes at a time because of coughing and trying to explain to my 2 year old that I am STILL sick. 

G keeps asking "mommy you feel better?" and "did you have a good nap?"... this one has a kind heart.


Wow - this is the longest I have been down for a long time.


Here are a few pictures from Mike's phone in my absence.
What a stinker.  This is a new face.

Trying on daddies "mowing" glasses.

Swinging in 1000 degree heat to give mom a little rest time.

I had to drive to the Doctor today and it was about all the energy I could come up with the push the gas pedal.  Pneumonia is a bad deal.

Let's Hear it for Sleeping Pills

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, you poor thing! You two must be exhausted. Sounds like you may need a little bailey and linda relief. Glad you're starting to feel at least a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graham's curly mohawk hair, and track's sweet new smiles! And so glad you are finally starting to feel normal again.

    ReplyDelete