Monday, November 25, 2013

Graham Birthday Invite - 4 Years Old

I realized I didn't include Graham's birthday invite to either of his birthday posts and I wanted to make sure to store it somewhere special...
 
I loved the way this came out...thanks as usual to Kelsey.  She is the queen of helping me pull off weird ideas, fast and in good form.  Everyone needs a Kels in their life, especially those of us who can be a bit indecisive.
 
Isn't Graham so good with chalk?  You wouldn't believe how many people actually asked me if he drew this...I mean he is smart, but he is also four people.
 
The rest of the invite was cute with our address and phone number, but I edited this picture so no one would feel tempted to drive by and take a peek at my super luxurious life.  I mean only luxurious people make chalk invites, post about how great their kids are and make dinner while nursing a baby, right?
 
Let's Hear it for Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment