Monday, May 26, 2014

Easter 2014...

Easter seemed so late this year.  Last year, I had a fresh little boy babe and Easter came a few days after.  Any who, HE IS RISEN INDEED!
 
This year we colored eggs with the big boys.  Please someone tell me why they give you such flimsy egg holder things.  I mean I don't really want the boys putting their hands in red dye number 5 and blue 7 or whatever it is, but in reality I cant even keep my egg on the terrible metal deal, so...
 
Cheese it up, ham bones...
 
 This guy had laser focus on dying his eggs...
 
Careful and well thought out... 
 
This age (2) may be the best.  Their little features and squeaky words... 
 
 Can you just see the toxins soaking into their little skin...BLAH...maybe I will make my own next year or splurge on the Whole Foods Kit for $30 or some ridiculous price.
 
 
I miraculously got some Spring Décor up...my new trick it not to reinvent the wheel.  Find something on the world wide web I like and then shamelessly copy it exactly how it is - no changes...change does not go well for me.
 
 
 
We had our Community Group over for the Easter story, lunch and a fun egg hunt...crazy that this picture is missing four more babies...all one and under!
 
 
So excited that the hugs are getting harder and harder... 
 
This guy gets the most comments on his eye lashes...they really are long and stunning...but I think it is really his fun demeanor that draws people in.
 
Easter morning rolls around, baskets are set... 
 
Coop is up first...hey, buddy bear - you're going the wrong way! 
 
Then big bro wakes...love the miss-matched jams and Beethoven hair... 
 
I think we had to wake up the middle child to not miss the action...he is still in the zone... 
 
 
Finally made it to the baskets... 
 
Wild Success over the dollar store pinwheels or penny wheels as the boys call them... 
 
 
Also, extreme excitement about Pete the Cat...
 
Nothing new here, classic... 
 
 
Coloring whilst mom and dad whip up some special holiday b.fast... 
 
Check out the intensity... reminds me of his daddy. 
 
We had lunch with Mike's family...pretty good pic for having 3 families and 6 kids... 
 
Another great family pic for us... ha.
 
Obligatory bunny ears pics... 
 
 
Ah yes, this is very Track Hummel... love his personality...
 
All in all, Graham "got it" more this year.  He can articulate that He came to die for us and that He rose again so that we could have life.  He seems so close.  I have glimpses of the Lord drawing him in and I am thankful for the tiniest hope.  He is faithful.
 
Track really got into saying "He is Risen" which I love and he also allowed the donkey to drink from the chalice in the resurrection eggs.  He was thirsty. of course.  I would have to look back, but I think this happened last year also.  Kids are hilarious and amazing.
 
Praying for all my guys to know and live the transformation Easter brought.
 
Let's Hear it for Christ who Has Risen Indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment