Friday, July 1, 2011

My husband is better than yours (and better than me)...

So, Mike officially completed his first Olympic triathlon this past weekend. 
Could you do that?  I couldn't.
That's why we are a team.  I (bare, bear, behr?!?!?) children and create memories and he is athletic.

Tall guy, blue cap.  The guy in front of him looks cold (just an observation).

Oh there he is "transitioning".

And finishing the race.   Again - could you do that?
I didn't think so.

Speaking of my husband.  He is sitting across from me working and he has his iPhone plugged in.  I'm thinking GREAT, let's get some new blog material from his phone camera.  I bet he has cute  pictures of my mister baby man's that I don't.  Check out what i found...

Screen shots to prove his amazingness at Words, Humble?

Bag of lettuce and then lettuce blended.  Mmmm.  Anyone want to come over?

Mike's boss and co-worker.  Wouldn't you want to buy what they are selling?

I think this must be what they are selling. 
Seriously, Sexy.

Who do you think this one is going to?  Our personal home IT Director?

Let's see here....sprouting something.

Smart thinking, can't lose the car if you take a pic of where you parked it.

Won't forget the details if he has a picture. 
Maybe I should take a picture of where HIS bath towel goes.


So there were a few pictures of the baby on his phone, as well as a few bazillion of the dog, some cool sports cars driving down the road and of course a few dozen meals he has eaten.  Is this normal?  I would like to know what other dudes have in their camera phones. 

Good thing it is not his job to preserve the family memories. 

Side Note:  We are also watching "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" , and I SERIOUSLY LOVE it when Mike says "I could do that" or "they haven't done anything I don't already do...yet".  Come on....that's funny.

Love you honey.

Let's Hear it for my Huzband (em-pha-SIS on the Z).

1 comment:

  1. Mike's ok, I guess. I did own him at words with friends!

    ReplyDelete