Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blogging's Back, Alright!

There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch that's bringing me back... you can all thank Adele for bringing me back to blogging.
 
I just checked my camera to see what I had been up to the last few weeks, months, whatev...
 
Mike and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary.  We went away for one night to Rough Creek Lodge, in Glen Rose, and we used all of our emergency savings plus the boys college funds plus all of your money and your dogs money.  It was worth it - I think.
 
Graham is still pant less and has the most amazing hair ever.
 
I still take really bad pictures. 
How many wrong things do you see in this photo?
Its like Goofus and Gallant (or something like that) from Highlights when I was a kid. 
1.  Graham's eyes are closed.
2.  Someone (Mike) put mismatched socks on Grahamsters! 
 (dorky sock/ tennis shoe combo alert)
3.  Tracks belly is hanging over his Capri pants.
 (said as if Capri pants are ok?)
4.  Who's sexy arms are those?
5.  And yes I know, Track is a beautiful child.  That's his model pose - I just need crop out his tummy and send it off to Models Under God or whatever that is.
 
Track really likes to hang onto my legs while I cook dinner.  It is super convenient and I get A LOT done, but look at that face...
 
We are selling the house!  and Graham!  Just kidding.  "REJECTED - TOO CUTE."
 
Other things going on that you are probably dying to know.
1.  I am 18 weeks pregnant and thinking about getting prenatal care.
2.  I just got home from bible study to find an iPhone 5 on my nightstand (typical Mike behavior).  I apparently NEED an iPhone 5 to take better pictures and make 5 phone calls.  I bet there are so many features I have never even thought about using.  Sometimes I consider going back to the ole Nokia brick phone and Snake.  Anyone with me?  We could be out of work and losing our home and my husband would find a way to have the latest iPhone.  I think he thinks if he gets me one too, it is ok for him to upgrade.  Hilarious.  Whatever.  I'm going to make that lady in it my new BFF.
3.  Track can walk.  No. I am not still nursing him - although if I wasn't pregnant...
4.  No.  Graham is not potty trained.  I keep buying him a special Hail Merry Tart that he REALLY wants and he can have it if he goes poo poo on the potty.  Funny thing is, Mike gets tired of waiting for the "big show" and eats Grahams treat in a day or so - ha.  No reward = no training.  Really, I am waiting to get a contract on the house then it will be p.training boot camp.  I think it will be an overnight success.  I am cracking myself up tonight.  Why did I ever stop blogging?
 
Oh, Adele is calling - gotta go.
 
Let's Hear it for Catching Up

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad to know I'm still reading? "I'm going to make that lady in it my new BFF." - hilarious! You've still got it, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you're back. I needed some T Hummel comic relief. Tommy is the same way with phones, except he upgrades and then passes on his used up one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there a shout out to me and john in that post?!

    ReplyDelete