Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This guy...

This guy has been working on his stall tactics
Today, during nap time, they were better than ever. 
It went like this...
 
 
G:  Mama, Mama, Mama, Mommy?
Me:  Yes, babe - why are you yelling for your mama?
G:  I just wanted to tell you a story.
Me:  Ok.  Great.  Tell me a story sugar,
G:  Ok, Lay down! (sneaky)...One day, Daddy and Graham went to Home Depot.  We bought some brooms, some games, some bonks and some ganks.  After that we went to Whole Foods, but we didn't eat there we took it home to eat dinner.  Then we went back to Home Depot and bought an iPad and a phone.  Wanna watch a Monkey Moobie ma? 
Me:  Not right now baby,  you need to go night night.
 
Fast forward 10 minutes...
 
G:  Mommy, Ma, Mama, MAMA, MOMMY
Me:  Yes. Honey - Again why are you yelling for your mom?
G:  Well I just need to know what letter comes after V?
Me:  What letter do you think comes after V?
G:  Well, W Ma....(like duh)
Me:  Ok, babe - really lay down and go night night
 
Fast forward 5 minutes...
 
G:  MOM
Me:  Yes baby
G:  You still reading your bible?
Me:  No honey, that was this morning.
G:  Oh, I see...I pooped
Me:  I can smell it...want me to change you?
G:  Yes, but no wipes.
(again, lay down, go night night, blah blah)
 
Fast forward 10 minutes...
 
G:  I've been working on the railroad all the live long day (singing - LOUD)
Me:  Baby, Mama loves your voice, but you need to go night night
G:  I have a nice voice...
Me:  Yes you do.
G:  Is daddy still at work?  I just want my dad.
Me:  Your dad will be home for dinner, sugar.
G:  Do you think he is playing the iPad?
Me:  I don't think so, I think he is working.
(GO NIGHT NIGHT)
 
SILENCE....FINALLY.
 
Let's Hear it for Serious Stalling
 
 


1 comment:

  1. HA!!!! Nice try, G. You don't realize how smart your mama is though.

    ReplyDelete