Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Morning...

 
 
Ready for Christmas morning at our duplex.  Track got a new reading chair, just like big brothers...

 
Mike was up with the baby around 7:30a.  I got up at 8:30a and we woke this bug guy up at 9 something...no amount of excitement can stop the sleeping over here!
 
Mike spent HOURS erecting this beauty in our duplex living room.  I mean where else can you setup a 7ft wide trampoline, but a giant weird duplex room?
 
Both boys were PUMPED.  They have jumped on it for hours since.  Best surprise Christmas gift ever!  Mike and I had decided not to "spend the money" on this when we were out shopping, but it somehow ended up in our garage on a lone shopping trip done by Mike.  I am actually THANKFUL it did...it's a great way to expend energy when you can't go outside. 
 
More Opening...


 
Loves the plastic puppy bath toys...
 
and lastly, I was laying in bed last night and "elfed" all of our faces on a Office Depot app.  Hilarious.  It reminds me of my dear friend Cara who sent these out to us every Christmas.  Cara died almost 2 years ago and I feel like I have been reminded of her left and right in the past 6 months.  She was funny and this makes me miss her.
 
Let's Hear it for a Great Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment