Monday, December 10, 2012

Goodbye 1226 Northlake...

Well, last Friday we moved out of our 1st home.  Crazy.  Mike got a bunch of guys to help move all of the big stuff on Thursday and then we all slept in our beds one last time.  It was eerie with nothing in the house but beds.  We all woke up the next morning and starting taking a part beds to move them to our (drum roll please...) dOOplex -ugh. 
 
Ok - In all reality I am thankful for a roof over our heads, a yard for the boys, and a kind landlord.  I just didn't imagine moving from my comfortable 1st home to my new 25ft brown paneled palace that costs more than out mortgage!  We are hopeful we can find a home before the baby is born in March, but even if we don't God is STILL good.
 
Ah, so there are ALL of Graham's books and socks.  Turkey.  I'm pregnant, so I get a pass on cleaning underneath the child's bed, right?
 
Goodbye 1st Nursery.
 
Goodbye Master.
 
Goodbye 2nd Nursery.
 
Goodbye Dining Room.
 
Goodbye Landry.  We left her as a house warming gift - hope they're getting along!
 
Let's Hear it for Moving On.

No comments:

Post a Comment