Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One Year Books...

I guess with the new baby coming I am in high gear to get things done.  I finally got T's one year book completed...I realize he is 17 months at this point, but HEY I got it done.
 
People always say they look so different.  I can tell them a part in same age pictures, but come on people they look alike.
 
G on the left and T on the right.
 
 
Terrible picture taking, but I was trying to capture the two in the same hat.  I don't even know why I am posting and showing pictures of a picture book - weird.
 
G behind and T in the front.
 
G top, T bottom.
 
I can't believe both of these babies are older than one.  I remember the excitement (and pain) of having each one.  They have very different personalities, but seem to be of the same cloth.  I'm thankful for each day I have with them and can't wait to meet their brother (and eventually their Maker - Ppppffffttttt.)
 
Let's Hear it for the Boyz

No comments:

Post a Comment