Saturday, January 19, 2013

Holiday Success...


Right before Christmas we took these little boys to see the trains at Northpark.  Last year, Mike took Graham and I think I found a corner of the mall to nurse Track in...
 
Since I am in my off nursing /on pregnant year we ALL went and I am SO GLAD we did - it was really amazing and the boyz LOVED it. 
 
PS.  Some kind lady in line gave me a free ticket...thank you mam! I wonder in that situation if it was a) random thoughtfulness b) she was pitying me with two "littles" and a big belly c) she thought my kids were SO CUTE, especially with their new shoes on or d) we looked poor
 
It might have been d, but I just called and asked her and she said with no prompting it was c.  Wondering - SOLVED.
 
PPS. When the super mom awards come around I should submit this picture.  I am some how holding Track in his hole, putting my head through a  hole and convincing my three year old to participate.  I have already written my acceptance speech.  It's pictures like this on my camera - that I think WOW, how did that happen?
 
We entered into instant amazement. 
 
Graham specifically pointed out Percy Train from Thomas the Train. 
 
PPPS.  This is a great time for whoever is showing him Thomas the Train to fess up.  We have not seen it, he doesnt go anywhere and he knows all of their names - how is that possible?
 
If you know this child at all, you know I held him most of the time, which at 37lbs is also a super mom feat.  His favorite phrases right now are (well let's be honest have ALWAYS been) "hey mama" or "mama can help me" or "mama will do it" or "I want mama".  In fact, Mike and I are certain he says "mama" over 200 times a day.  You might think one would be annoyed - not this mama - it STILL melts my heart, but he is my child.

I'm confident this child is thinking..."let me in there dad, I'm going to tear this thing up". 
 
 Serious child or maybe mad about his "limits" in such a place.
 
What's cuter than matching babies?....red shirts, plaid shorts and new shoes....NOTHING
  
 
Wonder why we were sick all of December...How many people do you think touched this before my sweet baby put his entire mouth on it?  I'm sure they clean it A LOT.
 
 
Let's Hear it for Northpark success.



No comments:

Post a Comment