Monday, February 4, 2013

Dear child...

Trackers, You wake up from your nap about 30min to an hour before your brother and I LOVE the one-on-one time I get to spend with you.  You love to play and have time just with me, but what is interesting is you ALWAYS go to your brothers door like you want him to wake up.  This is interesting because you guys offer a lot of "mediating opportunities" to your mama when you are both up and going.
 
Are you ready to move from baby to middle baby?
 
I actually think you really are.  You like babies being around and you are less a mamas boy than your big brother.  Your brother will be fine too - especially since he has you.  You are a sweet little brother and such a joy to my heart.
 
EXTREME Yogurt and Tent Time with Mom.

 
 
Let's Hear it for Another Dear Child My Soul Longs For.

1 comment:

  1. Middle babies are the best!!! Track...you and me need to stick together...those older siblings can be rough sometimes!

    ReplyDelete