Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Jep...

 
If you watch Duck Dynasty you might know what "my jep" means.  Basically at one point these three boys mom says something along the lines of "I don't have a favorite child, but if I did it would be Jep."  Ppppffftttt.  Well, I certainly don't have a favorite, but if I did... Just kidding.
 
Here is Coop after a bath with a comb over.  So handsome.
 
I have had a "feeling" about all of my boys when they were born.  Graham is my docile/ sweet/ thinker who was meant to do great things (I can tell).  Track is my strong/ loyal/ comedic guy who will be a leader of men (come on - I can tell).  My intuition on Coop is that he is going to be our glue - our ultimate lover of all - a peacemaker if you will (again mama knows).  Both of my boys love this child and I think he will hold the big brothers together.  So far he is a sweet and easy baby.  He sleeps a reasonable amount and he LOVES to be with his mom - a little more than Track and maybe even more than Graham, which blows my mind.  I love that these kids want to be with me.  Sometimes I wonder why, especially the days that I don't even want to be with me...Ha.
 
Here is Track taking a break from hogging all baby equipment to love on Coop.
 
Here is Graham giving Coop, excuse me Pad-O a hug.  He refuses to call him Cooper because he wanted to name him Pad-O...Ppppfffttt.
 
These children are a blessing from the Lord and were made for great things.  I can totally tell - I mean I'm their mom.
 
Let's Hear it for Graham, Track and Pad-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment