Thursday, May 2, 2013

Swinging Boogs...

We are in our new house and life is good (like the t-shirt - pppfffttt), but the unpacking, the decorating, the sleeping, well really everything is slow going.  So to delay the process even more we have been playing outside a TON.
 
 
 
 
 Fact: Coop has giant man hands.
 
Our new house came with this swing set which, has been hours of entertainment for the boyz.
 
I mean how cute is Trackers... 
 
(PS. this is not at the new house - I just like his face in this pic)
 
In other news, this guy picked a booger out of his nose right before nap time and handed it to me (common practice).  He then asked me what I was going to do with it.  To which, I promptly responded "throw it away, what would you do with it?".  He responded, very honestly, with "I put it on the wall mama".  I turn around and find a booger from another day already dried on the wall.  This is awesome!  So we had a lesson about where boogers go and where they don't today - this is by far the BEST job I have ever had!  To his credit...what is he supposed to do?...no tissue in sight and he is not allowed off his bed.  It's a dilemma...I think I would have picked my sheets, but to each his own.  Love. This. Child.
 
Let's Hear it for the Boogers and Swings.

1 comment:

  1. Is coop throwing a gang sign? Not a good sign of whatever neighborhood you just moved to.

    ReplyDelete