Monday, May 6, 2013

Mom of the Year...


Today I overheard Mike tell Graham to put this paint brush he found in a very special place, so they could paint rocks when the little babies were asleep (shout out to Christine Bailey - who I steal most good ideas from - thank you).  Any who - I went to get Coop and noticed the "special place" Graham had found.  Props to G - next to Coop is super special.  Also, hopefully no authorities are reading this.  I am fairly certain "they" tell you not to let the baby sleep with ANYTHING in their crib.  Please count with me the amount of stuff in Coops crib...
 
1.  burp cloths and bulb syringe (reasonable really)
2.  rolled up blankie (I am not one to worry about suffocation - special needs yes/ suffocation no) - I also have regular bumper pads - no mesh here!
3.  paint brush (credit to G for a very special place that Track will NEVER find)
4.  Ergo infant insert (lazy much?)
5.  Tupperware tub and lid (hmm...no excuse here)
 
 
Poor third child.  Well in reality this was not uncommon for the other babies minus the amazing paint brush.  I mean you go to get a baby and have stuff in your hands, no better place to put it then the crib.  My others boys are still alive and thriving...
 
I actually do think my pedi visits my blog every now and then. Good thing he is unconventional, reasonable and likely thinks we are his favorite patients (not a pain at all... ever)- shout out Dr. Chartrand!
 
Let's Hear it for Special Hiding Places

1 comment: