Friday, May 24, 2013

BFF's

My sweet Trackers has had the most difficult time adjusting to not being the baby.  Included in his antics are night waking, wanting to be held CONSTANTLY, fussing, some screaming and a refusal to share the baby equipment with anyone other than the baby (see sad Graham). 
 
However, with all the hardship of becoming the middle child he is desperately in love with Coop.  Wants to climb on him, jam his paci in his mouth, wake him up constantly, crawl up on the boppy whilst I nurse...he can. not. get. enough.
 
Track hoarding the activity mat.
 
Giving Coop a kiss (aka. not quite a bite)
 
Waking Coop at all times...the swing is WAY to much temptation for Track.  He is over there on him and all in his business every 10 minutes or so.  Putting blankies on his face, shoving pacis in his mouth, making sure it swings fast enough (aka. shoving it).  He has received a few spanks for this behavior and is conforming to my way, but really HE. CAN. NOT. STOP.  Look at how cute he is...
 
This day I asked him to sit by Coop so I could go get Graham out of bed.  Instant obedience...where if I had asked Graham to do this when Track was a baby he might have done (because he wants to please mom) and then proceeded to gently nudge him off the couch. 
 
What's funny is Graham really loves Coop too.  Is it Coop or is it G's age or is it that he isn't going from being an only?
 
These dOOds are endless joy and fun and WORK...I LOVE this job.  When is my pay check coming?
 
Let's Hear it for Brothers That are Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment