Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Mother's Day...

We I decided this year for the mothers in our family a nice picture of all three boys would be perfect (and oh so do-able).  So Mike busted out the new camera.  I threw the boys in matching shirts...disregard the stains (natural detergent DOES NOT WORK) and I don't have the spiritual gift of "bright whiteness" like my mother in law.  All the Oxy Clean in the world can not make me good at stain removal.  Maybe if I tried harder, but who has that kind of time.
 
Any who, we started with this pose.  I am bribing the whole time with organic fruit snacks - hence why they are looking up.
 
Moved to everyone in one chair for the choke hold pose.
 
Then the everyone is frustrated pose.
 
Then a decent pic, but some eyes are on the prize (fruit snacks) and others on the camera.
 
To laying on a blanket.  Someone didn't want to get too close. 
 
Kozy Koop pic..."EVERYONE LOOK AT COOPER" - some raised voices at this point.
 
Rocking chair pose (after some editing) was our winner.
 
 Mom is out of fruit snacks and everyone is losing it!
 
Profesh photographers have their work cut out for them!  Getting three young souls to cooperate...Mike and I needed a nap and the boys needed us to STOP and smell the roses.
 
My oldest...
 
My sweet middle...
 
and my little...
 
 
Let's Hear it for Graham, Track and Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment