Saturday, July 6, 2013

Smart...

Graham had been asking me for some "hooks" on his wall to hang his Rangers hat on.  You may be thinking he is a design maven right now, but in reality his room is the last of the boys to get décor and his brothers both have "Rangers hat hooks".  It was a must when we went shopping for big boy decorations.  Graham and I picked out a really cool piece with door knobs on it...
 
I went to put Graham down for a nap this afternoon and found some additional items on the hooks.  I asked Graham about it and he said he wanted to hang his underwear on them so when he wakes up he can pick the one he wants and it will be really easy.  Good thinking son. 
 
Pretty sure I am in for much more "underwear on the wall" décor in my future.  I secretly love that he made my cute décor suit his needs.
 
 
Lets Hear it for the Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment