Monday, July 8, 2013

Track Noah Hummel...

Track - You Sir are a tough little man.  You fall 100 times a day and brush it off.  You love the water.  You use every object as a hitting implement.  You are prone to destroying a room in record time.  You have no alternate speeds to running.  You LOVE your family.  You like to be held in the morning, at lunch and also in the evening - ALL THE TIME, especially if you are in a new place.  You have turned into Mister Shy Guy lately and you have some separation anxiety from Mom and Dad.  Everyone says you look the most like me...which is flattering because people constantly say how cute you are.  Your vocabulary is expanding every day and my gut says you are going to be really funny.
 
I am so thankful for you.  You draw me closer to the Lord because I am constantly seeking His counsel on meeting your needs.  I am excited about parenting you, because honestly you look like me but you don't act like me.  You are going to have an amazing skill set that I will never experience.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lets Hear it for Mister Cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment