Monday, October 21, 2013

What we have been up to...


I've had a few two friends ask about my blog recently and what I had been up to since there were no recent posts.  Usually, when I take a blog break it is because I'M PREGNANT!!!  Well, I'm not pregnant, at least not yet.  So what have I been up to...
 
I made a fall wreath...
 
I have taken 100 walks to the park...
 
 
 
I facilitated some painting, glittering and gluing of "punkins"...
 
I've made, eaten and cleaned up what seems like 1000 meals...
 
I've made home made bubble bath...
 
 
I finally turned all of our left over decor into a collage wall...

 
I'm working on the entry way...
 
The big boys got haircuts...
 
I won a photo contest at work (me at 10), not sure that is a good thing...
 
I've tried to jiggle my cellulite away on a Power Plate machine at work...not sure if it is working, but I am going to "stay the course".
 
I've been working with this guy to cut down on the amount of "stuff" he has whilst sleeping...
 
...as you can plainly see, he is down from 4 blankies to 2...
 
Coop is sitting up, even though you would think those cheeks would seriously weigh him down.  He also finally got his bottom teethies...
 
I am getting ready for this sweet little guys 4th birthday party...

Then there is this guy... ALWAYS kewl...
 
...ALWAYS hungry...
 
...and thinks every color is "green"...
 
So as you all can see, I living the glamorous life.  In reality, I am "getting stuff done" over here.  Because when the real halt in blogging stops for the typical reason - life stops too...so I am stepping up my game before I am benched again.
 
Let's Hear it for My Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment