Friday, September 13, 2013

Fossil Rim...

 
 I have wanted to take the boys to Fossil Rim in Glen Rose for quite some time.  A few weeks ago, Mike surprised me by taking us on a "Sunday Fun Day".  Here we are,  family of five.  I think if I could physically manage to hold them all they would prefer that (and so would I - ha).
 
Of course we choose a blistering August Day.  All of us were sweating the ENTIRE Sunday...
 
This is often my view as the boys want to hold hands with mom and dad...
 
Boys, boys, boys - please Jesus more boys...
 
I convinced babies don't get any sweeter, calmer or cuter than Cooper Seth...
 
Everyone ready to see the animals in the car...
 
Graham insisted that this one was a goat...he would say "hey, goat - back up a little bit, please".  So well mannered...
 
We shortly realized that in car seats was not going to be effective for the full feel of the place.  Each boy took turns driving with dad...
 
 
But in reality, they spent most of their time with mama... 
 
Ready to see the giraffes... 
 
All and all it was a great day of family fun.  However, it was hot hot hot and if you have toddlers the whole Fossil Rim experience needs to be an hour to an hour and a half shorter.  At some point the various species of "deer" get old.
 
Lets Hear it for 114 Degrees
 

No comments:

Post a Comment