Saturday, September 7, 2013

This face...

Like any responsible mama I took the time to schedule this man a haircut before his 2nd birthday.  This is no easy task, as I have two other little dudes to care for.  I made all the arrangements and prepared my bribes (kels and an iPad) and off the the club we went.  My boys are chic and apparently Mike feels strongly about getting their hair cut with scissors as opposed to shears???  Thankfully, we have an upscale salon at the club (health club not unce unce unce club) where I work.  I mean what a better setting for a child's haircut than an upscale salon, right?
 
 
Anyway, we made it on time, he sat in the chair, kels and the iPad entertained him beautifully.  In fact, he only melted once over the plastic cover thing they put over you.  So we scrapped it and used his blankie...genius
 
Giant success. 
 
Walk outside (me and kels walking...track running per usual) to return to other said boys at home and in a matter of seconds he was somehow eating the concrete but still walking while scraping his whole face for what seems like at least 60 seconds.
 
 
I will always be able to look at his 2nd birthday pics and remember how old he is.  It is also fitting for this boy. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweet child, sweet face, scratched or not.
 
Lets Hear it for Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment