Monday, September 27, 2010

Good day...

We started out with some light reading over a breakfast of eggs benedict, fruit crepes and mimosas. 


Cooler weather - long sleeves, pants and cute socks.


Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Paradise cookie - love Red.


Long nap after playing all day at grandmom's.


Facetime (most amazing invention ever) with Jodi in Italy.  I talked to someone in Italy - amazing like the fax machine.  Jodi is Asian.


Special Request dinner from Jeff Foxworthy, oh I mean Mike.
Hamburger Tacos -mmmm.


Play, Bath and Bed with daddy.


Oh, and I watched Sister Wives, on TLC.  If I decide to take another husband, because apparently you can - who knew,  it will be Matthew Fox on Lost because I think him and Mike would make great friends.


LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS (singing).
PS...Calling Steven Ramberg - please follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment