Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big Red, Blogging and Baze

Check out my new blog background and banner - what whatMy web designer is a genius.  Web designer - ha - thanks Biggy Biggster Red Hair.  I love LOVE love the banner with G singing. 


Kels - You are a great friend.  I am so thankful for your loyalty, care free/ fun attitude and giant hair.  We joke about you finding a husband, but you are a great catch.  In fact, so great that I have found you the perfect person

Nate Basil - oh Yea.

He owns a bar, wears combat boots, is super tall, has cool hair and is bound to go to church (bars are closed on Sunday, right?).

Sister Wife #1:  Matthew Fox
Sister Wife #2:  Nate Basil

Let's Hear it For Kelsey Basil (emphasis on the Bay - Zul (and in vibrato))

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tara. And Baze, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you are), I'm interested. Call me.

    ReplyDelete