Thursday, December 2, 2010

Natural Grocers, Richardson, do you hate me?

Mike and I shop at Natural Grocers, because we find it to be cheaper than Whole Foods and they have a great selection on organic and local foods.  It is equally convenient to us in Richardson. 

Since having the baby, it is more of a challenge to get to the grocery store with him.  Pack teething biscuits, pack water, spare diaper, a few toys, baby, backpack, shopping list, reusable bags, etc.  But we get it done and have food on the table.

However, my last two shopping experiences have been nothing short of misery.  They changed produce bags on me.  So now, I grab 18 produce bags and spend at least 1 minute trying to open each one.  Rubbing my fingers over the edges, blowing on them, licking them, big hand rubbing them, and NOTHING works.  OH MY GOODNESS - so frustrating.  You are probably thinking it is my problem, but I see other people struggling too.  Maybe I should put all of my produce loose in the bottom of my cart - that would show them! 

All while trying to open these #*#* things, Graham has dropped his teething biscuit 100 times, he is trying to eat a bag (maybe a choking hazard, but not suffocation b/c you can't open them), he wants to move, he is eating cheese through the packaging, all while I am cussing at the stupid bags.



Can I get a break please Natural Grocers?  I am trying to shop with a 1 year old - I DON'T HAVE TIME TO RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB these bags to death to open them.

Let's Hear is for Whole Foods. (ha ha - take that NG)

2 comments:

  1. Besides the rubbing, I have had multiple instances of putting my produce in and it falls right through onto the ground!! Come on NG!

    ReplyDelete