Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kayla's Back ALRIGHT....

Kayla was G's nanny last summer and she is back for another summer with my Monster.  Kayla usually leaves before Graham is awake from his nap, so I have occasionally gotten a "surprise" when I go get him out of bed.  When he was 9 months old I got him up and he was dressed like a Tiny Chinaman.


Today, I get him up and he is dressed like a Guatemalan soccer player.


Kayla is Kelsey's sister, so I think Red is probably the Master Mind behind G's wardrobe and Kayla carries out the humor.  Thank you Carpenter family to traveling all the way to China (San Fran) and Guatemala and remembering G-unit. 

This has been the highlight of my day, it's so funny to me.  It's such a shock to get the baby out of a dark room and look down to try and figure out what in the world he is wearing, only to realize he has been themed.

Let's Hear it for the Carpenters. 

1 comment: