Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser...

We started our first official swim (uh hmm -wild toddler goof off) class tonight.  Other moms were super serious about doing some beginner swim moves....I was concentrating on not letting my "always parched" child drink every ounce of the pool water so lessons could continue.


It was HILARIOUS.  It's one of those times I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry - because we were both having such a good time (and I am giant pregnant).  I can't believe he is old enough to love the water and I am old enough to have a baby (which I guess I could be 15 and have a baby - but thank goodness I'm not - what a mess of a mom I would have been in my "no side seam girbauds" and county seat forest green and tan hooded shirt).  G is a giant toddler and I think his favorite part was getting back to the pool chair where his apples and water were.  I felt like I needed to apologize to him for asking him to take an eating break for 30min....jeez.

If I knew what was going on on Facebook and  had a page my status would be .... I am thankful for a baby with a wonderful personality, who is healthy, a great eater and sleeper, loves his mama, and didn't die from drinking chlorine.  So my"friends" could think I was super annoying for thinking I have a perfect baby. 

Facebook is of the devil - I am sure of it.

More on swimming tomorrow.... It is DA DA's turn in the pool with G monster.

Let's Hear it for MY BABY, Let's Hear it for my little man!  (to the original/ classic tune)

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you still call your almost 2 year old a baby cracks me up. He's going to have issues when you he's replaced HAHAH... :)

    ReplyDelete