Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh the funny things you say (Part I)...

Driving in the car on the way home from church...

G:  "maybe Jesus will come back in the clouds"
Me:  "maybe he will babe, maybe he will"
G:  "maybe Graham will come back in the clouds"
Me:  look at Mike, stumped as to what to say "well, maybe you will go up into the clouds....?"
Mike:  Chimes in with "maybe in the millennial kingdom, buddy?"

Ha.  This conversation has my sweet mother in law written all over it.

This conversation came either right before or right after he mentioned wanting poop pizza for lunch...NICE.


Let's Hear it for Little Minds That Understand

2 comments:

  1. Leaving church Sunday, after Parker had told me all they learned, he proceeded to say this word (I can't remember it now) over and over. He had made it up. When I asked what it meant, he tells me (with a sly look on his face followed by a laugh), "it means when you poop at church." hahaha. He's all boy. And their fascination with potty humor escapes me. But it's so who they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture cracks me up. I'm prety sure G is saying "Um, c'mon you guys, seriously...I am hysterical and I need you to realize that right now."

    ReplyDelete