Thursday, June 7, 2012

They're Back...

The super secret teething biscuits are back!  It's a super secret recipe because everyone asks me for it and I have actually NEVER made them.  Honestly, asking Chef Mike about them is a little "touch and go"...they usually take him approximately 3 hours and depending on the batch the boys have either loved them or wanted nothing to do with his time involved creation.  Whoopsies.

Still extremely messy, but not processed!

Creations al la Michael. 

Honey - please do a guest blog post and share your experience making these fine biscuits.

Just for kicks, here is G when he first fell for the teething biscuit.  Graham is 11 months in these pics and well Track is only 9 months, but they are brothers for sure.

Let's Hear it for Shared Interests
(ill take anything I can get)

4 comments:

  1. OK, you're killin' me. Need this recipe now! :) C'mon Mike!! I'm starting to think they have whiskey in them or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks for the post! Have you really never made those teething biscuits? You had me fooled, I never knew it was mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I will be honest. I saw the recipe. Honestly, Michael, why don't we reveal the secret ingredient in them.... All kids love this ingredient...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the receipe you saw is one I stole from online and mile refused to make them...seriously the secret is in his mind.

    ReplyDelete