Friday, August 9, 2013

Nature Hunt...

It's Texas - It's HOT and we needed an activity.  I found a Nature Scavenger Hunt online and modified it to fit my family.  I also decided since Graham LOVES to take pictures I would let him take pictures of what he found with my point and shoot camera to show Mike at dinner.  BIG HIT!
 
Post nap drink break first with Scowlers.
 
 
Something round...
 
Two kinds of leaves...How cute is he holding the camera?
 

 Something he considers a "treasure"...
 
Here are some of the images my dear child captured...
 
Something his brothers would like...Obviously it's that thing Track is holding - I mean he must like it, he's holding it...
 
Something Rough - Look at those little feet (shout out Christine)...
 
Something that makes noise...Love this one - SMART!
 
Something he thinks is beautiful...
 
Something he thinks is a "treasure"...
 
Something God made...
(ps God also made a new Hummel baby in His image a few months ago - so, no judgment)...
 
Let's Hear it for the Dog Days of Summer and a Little Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment