Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines Day...


We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19
 
This was the verse I used this year to teach the little boys about Valentines Day.  Super Easy and Super True....what would be more Super....Super, Super, Super (too much caffeine and the boys have been napping for a long time today).  The more they nap the more caffeine I drink....bored drinking...weird.
 
Any who...here is our V.day craft...contact paper/ tissue paper and time...oh and love...
 
I know what you are thinking...wow they have a sun room...that's weird?  Well, it is weird, but also kind of nice and kind of hot.  Only rich people have sun rooms anyway...you didn't know that, did you?
 
I made a cute Valentines Banner this year for our mantle... 
 
The Love Bugs made their yearly appearance...

 
The Bugs patiently awaiting their boy...
 
Lesson Learned:  I knew we would take pictures Valentines morning, but I still let Mike get the big boys ready for bed the night before...hence the partial night night clothes and oversized t-shirt.
 
 
Oh my...isn't that a cute baby.  Mike always said with the other babies that we should put them into  modeling, for some reason with Coop he always says we should put him in commercials where he has to eat stuff.  This one LOVES to eat. 
 
 
Lets Hear it for Love, Love, Love, Love...Crazy Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment