Saturday, April 7, 2012

Houston, we have broccoli...

Our garden is starting to really grow.  Although I keep going out to pick the ripe strawberries only to realize that something is eating them.  What, who is doing that?  Birds?  Squirrels?  Either way, cut it out - ANNOYING.

Anywho - The broccoli is getting bigger and bigger.  I need to ask someone when the right time to actually pick harvest cut eat it is. 


I LOVE that I have little feet following me EVERYWHERE I go.  This one will even follow me into the bathroom sit on the bath mat, facing away from me, and wait for me to finish so he doesn't have to skip a beat in whatever AMAZING story he is telling me.  I really do LOVE this and know it won't last forever. 

Son, if I could hide you in my shadow the rest of our lives - I might.  You are a kind and sweet boy and I LOVE being around you.

Let's Hear it for My Shadow (and the broccoli)

1 comment: