Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Kids...

Our kids don't know if we are struggling in life.  They don't get the bills and sleeplessness of worrying about a family.  They don't grasp the pain of their world yet. 
The best part of their week is Saturday morning...making pancakes with dad (in daddies T-shirt and Tom's) and playing on the floor to Praise Baby.
 
 

I want so much more for my kids then what the world has to offer.  I don't want them to experience pain, hurt and loss.  I know I cant protect them, but I wish they could always see through innocent and fascinated lenses.  I just really love these little guys.  I know that trials bring perseverance and a closeness with the Lord, but today I say blah blah - Let Jesus return before the trials come.  Eat that world!

Let's Hear it for Childlike Faith

1 comment: