Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Did you know...

That your car tells you what side the gas tank is on.  Who was supposed to teach us that?  My Burleson Drivers Ed Teacher?  My dadMy high school boyfriend who had a Camero?  I mean I'm 32 years old and I have been driving up to the gas pump and turning around 50% of the time because I can never remember which side the gas tank is on.

So I am talking to my husband, while I HAD to get gas (9months pregnant, with toddler, in 180 degree temp ((do you REALLY have to turn the car off AND get off your phone - too much gas people, too much)) - terrible husbandry also - MIKE) anywho, and I say (begrudgingly) which side is my gas tank on?  And he says you know there is an arrow on your gas gauge pointing to the side it is on, right?

WHAT? 

Seriously, do other people know about this?  Jodi, Carie - I'm sure you have both been with me when I have had to turn around at the gas pump.  Did you know?  They probably don't teach you that in Graham or the Valley either.  This is a rich vs. poor thing, isn't it? 

Amazed....Let's Hear it for my Rich Man!

1 comment:

  1. Let's Hear if for your REALLY expensive, informative truck!

    ReplyDelete