Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spending Time with Da Da...

Graham has spent a lot more time with Da Da lately.  So far, he has learned what a "moobie" is, he is particularly interested in "the unkey moobie".  (aka: Curious George) 

He learned to play Wii Tennis, and he is better than me.  He can actually play it by himself and he has won a handful of times against the computer.  Crazy.

Pardon the giant onesie, Mike and I's washing machine is broken (seriously?) - so our wardrobe is extremely limited (you  might be thinking isn't it is usually limited, well yes (RUDE) but now our "go too" pieces are down for the count also).  Graham is modeling a throw back, hand me down, onesie that he wore to bed and proceeded to wear out on the town with his Da Da.  Mike finally admitted that he looked ratty, around 8pm at the Target with the giant onesie, saggy diaper and water shoes on.

Let's Hear it for my Giant Baby, Let's Hear it for my Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment