Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Introducing...

Track Noah Hummel
(aka. exact replica of Graham Hummel and Mike Hummel)



8lb 14oz, 22 in long
(we only make them big here at the Hummel household)

For comparison sake, here is Graham.


8lbs 5oz, 21 inches long

My delivery was so long, bad and too natural that I can't even discuss it yet -32 hours - Graham's wasn't even that long in active labor.  I was under the impression they got easier with every child.  Apparently, not for me.  But, there is a God in Heaven and He is faithful and I did not die.  That's how I classify this delivery, no one died although I felt close.

Family of 2.

Family of 3.

Teased you.. I don't have a family of 4 picture yet.  Coming soon... 

Now we can really sing... "LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS"
(at the top of my lungs, but with a slight quivering voice, b/c I am hormonal and on the verge of tears at all times - there's some honesty for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment