Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Be still my heart...


Mike came home a few weeks back and "demanded" we all load up to go see a hot air balloon that was on the UTD campus.  My kids were so excited.  It's funny because Graham was super interested, but cautious as usual.  He really wanted to watch it, but not ever stop touching his mom (just in case the hot air balloon got crazy and came for us). 
 
 
Track was also intrigued, but really scared.  The second the fire would start up he would turn to Mike and start wailing.  Maybe I should use loud hot fire when I need to get his attention at home.  I kid, I kid...
 
It was a great experience and my husband gets an A+ for first noticing that there was a hot air balloon (serious)  and then thinking the babies would love it. 
 
Let's Hear it for Hot Air

No comments:

Post a Comment