Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2013

 
Graham did NOT want to wear a costume this year - SHOCKING!  So I had my mind made up, all of October, that I would be a wonderful mom and not make him have a one.  BUT THEN, I put on Track's monkey costume and proceeded down hill in FORCING my 3 year old to comply and wear his costume from last year for just a "minute".
 
It was a BIG success...
My droopy dog child.  Poor buddy.  I felt so guilty this morning I apologized and asked for his forgiveness.  I mean really - what was I thinking?  WORST. MOM. EVER.  I hope he continues to forgive me over the years as I do things I know I shouldn't!  You would think I didnt know him... ugh.
 
On to my monkey monkey...
 
 Trying to get a picture of these guys together takes an act of the Almighty and He must have been busy on Halloween...I mean in all reality He probably was SUPER busy fighting crime evil on this really weird holiday.

 
 
Best pictures of the night.  PS.  Notice how long my "minute" was for Graham wearing his costume.  That's right friends I MADE him keep it on for hours.  Seriously, TERRIBLE mom.
 
 
I decided this year to "up my game" this year by giving away not only fancy Halloween pencils, but also erasers.  BIG HIT.  Or at least I thought so.  Until I hear my husband answer the door and say "oh I'm sorry we are out of candy, all we have is pencils...". 
 
Mike Hummel, you are being dishonest - we NEVER had candy...fibbing because he was embarrassed...it's a SAD day.  I mean bold faced lying to little kids...

 
 
Let's Hear it for lots of Repentance and Second Chances
 

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious :) Sounds like me trying to force LB into a cow costume last year that was too small. Halloween fail.

    ReplyDelete