Monday, November 5, 2012

Graham turns THREE...

Graham had his 3rd birthday party.  We did a "repeat process" at Mimosa Park and it was great and EASY.  Here is the birthday boy the morning of... sportin some Christmas Jammie's in October.  I should have though of that before I started snapping pictures.  Good mom.


 
A few of the decorations...nothing fancy.  Most of the good stuff is packed away for house showings.

 
The two boys with matching "sweaties" and a mama stuffing her mouth...nice.
 
Getting ready for the "hit" of the party.  My in laws will laugh at that pun - trust me.
 
Graham and his friends...
 
Anabelle Kate...
 
Brynn Self...
 
Knox...
 
Etan Self (Mark my words, this will be Tracks partner in crime I can already tell)...
 
The Tracksters...
 
The pinata or as G calls it the "Re-Ya-Ta" was awesome.  The kids were super excited to hit it and watching them almost hit each other and swing a dangerous bat wildly in the air was worth lots of belly laughs.  I won't ever have another toddler birthday party without one.  It was filled with bouncy balls, whistles, straws, play dough and glow bracelets....BIG HIT.
 
Here is G blowing out his candles on another Hail Mary Tart...
 
The birthday cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes - Pumpkin Spice...delicious and cute.  Sorry about the "biz shot" of Mike.  Whoopsies.
 
Mama and a tired baby.
 
G with a Kombucha moustache thanks to the Dyers.
 
Me and apparently  my only friend - Kels.  I promise I have other friends, but for some reason I don't force them to take pictures with me.  Kelsey - your "pose" might be too much for a 3 year old's birthday party and your hair is so GIANT and RED....awesome.
 
Drum Roll Please...my favorite gift this year - compliments of Kels.  
 Graham kept saying when he opened it, in amazement,..."mom, is that me?"
 
All and all we had a great birthday party and it was fairly simple.  Mike and I thank the Lord often for giving Graham a kind and gentle spirit.  He is seriously sweet to his core.  It makes me nervous that the Lord has big plans for him.  Which, I know would be a good thing...yatta yatta.  I just hope the big plans are close to his Mama.
 
Let's Hear it for a Fast and Great 3 Years

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While everyone else at the party had a baby on their hip, I had a hand. Sassy.

    ReplyDelete