Friday, November 9, 2012

So BIG...

Look at this little guy being so BIG.
 
Here is Track's first experience with a tooth brush.  The child started getting teeth at 3 months old, so I'm not sure why Mike and I JUST started brushing his teeth at 15 months.  Oops.  If I'm being honest Graham only gets his teeth brushed about three or four times a week (you know regular bath schedule) and that might be exaggerating.  I better get on the good hygiene routine...
 
When do kids start going to the dentist anyway?
 
In more Track news, he LOVES to slide down the slide BY HIMSELF.  This is a new trick at 15 months that is so cute and fun for me.  It's nice to go to the park and the boys can almost play by themselves without me feeling like someone is going to break a leg.
 
 
All these sweet big changes in my youngest only to go back through them all in a few short months with my new youngest.  Ha.  Mothering is so fun.
 
Let's Hear it for Track Who "They" Say Looks Like Me

1 comment: