Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Plans

Kelsenator made this great invitation for G's birthday.  Don't feel bad if you didn't get one, we did immediate family only (no need to thank me for not making you endure another 1st b.day party).  Before you get ahead of yourself, there will be many more parties to come that you will likely be expected at. 

Consider it a furlow this year. 


Kels - The invitation turned out perfect, even if it was made with the "original" version of photo shop.  Thank you for being so helpful and thoughtful.  Graham and I LOVE being friends with you.

2 comments:

  1. She didn't do that.... she had me do it and send it to her. Glad you like it. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to publicly apologize for my previous post. I retract my statement and I am sorry for using your Beautiful, Funny blog page as a vindictive catapult towards certain other members. I did not create the invites, so I am undoubtedly and pleasantly surprised at how nice they turned out... awesome even.
    Cheers.
    Stevie Ray.

    ReplyDelete