Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's Hear it for Shutterfly...

The Friday before Graham's Saturday birthday, I realized I was out of Thank You notes.  I knew I would need them for birthday gifts and I wanted them to be unique.  I searched online for "photo thank you cards" and got Shutterfly.  This is the card I created in literally 5 minutes.  Note:  Nothing ever takes ME 5 minutes, b/c I want to explore all my options.


Cute, huh?  Well, it was the hit of his birthday.  I got SO many calls to tell me how great they were.  Funny, when something takes me 3 hours it comes out looking homemade and then this thing takes me 5 minutes turns out like gold.  These came out better than I could have imagined - I LOVE them (and him).

So, I definitely want to use one of the Shutterfly designs for Christmas.  I am thinking one of the following.



The problem is, there are so many cute designs. 
I probably need to pick the one that only takes me 5 minutes.

I have also thought a lot about making a canvas print.  I have seem some recently in friends homes and they are really cute.  You can make them at Shutterfly too.

I tired the pictures below, but I am thinking about changing it to one of his face and another of Mike, Graham and I.  I can't decide, but it is easy enough to change out the pictures and look at each one, then decide.



Anyway, it seems like there are so many cute photo gift ideas, especially since we have G. 

So, Shutteryfly:  Thank you for making me look extra creative, resourceful and smart in a matter of 5 minutes.  You do not look homemade and you are easy to use and that I am thankful for you.  Let's stay friends.

Let's Hear it for Shutterfly (singing to the original tune).

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do this one
    http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2927-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128874108400081821.jpg

    pffffffffffff

    ReplyDelete