Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm One

Waking up to two wonderful singers serenading "Happy Birthday" and some birthday hat pictures. 
Lucky Boy - Check

Details - Check




Birthday Shirt - Check

Mom and Dad - Check

Candle, Singing and Gifts - Check
G's favorite Organic Sweet Potatoes (I added some cinnamon and butter for an extra special birthday treat - lucky lucky boy).  Before everyone freaks out - I got the adults cookies (thank you Groupon).


So far the favorites are the Little People Airplane, Fridge Magnets, Leap Frog Book, and Cat with Piano Teeth.  If your gift wasn't listed, be warned it will be a favorite by next week. 
G is easy to please.

Thank you for all the gifts, we never expected so much.

Birthday Nap - Check

Birthday Bath (in baby tub) - Check

Watching the World Series (nakey) with DA - Check

Night Night with his favorite person - Check

Mike came in and read us two birthday books and said a sweet prayer of thanks for our last year with Graham and asked for the Lord's blessing on our year to come.  I won't bore you with all the great things I love about my son, but there are many.  This has been the best year of my life and I am pretty sure his also (Graham, that is). 

Graham had a great birthday. Thanks to Mike's family for helping cook and clean and thanks to my family for driving all the way from Ft. Worth.  We appreciate all you have done for Graham in the past year.




No comments:

Post a Comment