Thursday, October 20, 2011

Disgusted...

I walked in to check on T an found him with a "disgusted" look on his face.


Well, could you sleep with a bear "bo heiney" in your face?  EVERY TIME we talk about butts, which actually comes up a lot in our household, my husband ALWAYS remembers that his Aunt Amy referred to them as "bo heineys" or "bum honkisses" or some variation (which we both think is weird and VERY funny) and then we digress to coming up with at least three different versions, such as "bo honkey", "bum donkey", and/or  "butt heinykins".  I am borderingg on laughing out loud now!

This is also from the family that called uncles "unkey".  Now that I have a child who refers to his uncle as Nuncle Matt, it doesn't seem as ridiculous.  However, I think I found out about "unkey" because my husband used it at a family function AFTER we were married.....bahahahahha.

Let's Hear it Bear Heinys.
Heiny - what a weird word.

No comments:

Post a Comment