Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hair Doo...

Graham's hair was getting out of control, what I imagine Beethoven's hair looked like.  I mean it has been two years and I have had it trimmed once, so out of control should be taken lightly.  Here he is feeding some square pupils.  Did you know goats are the only animal with a square pupil?...it's creepy (shout out to John Self).

Half Curly/ Half Straight - Strange

Side Note:  This just in...Goats are weird &
their food doesn't taste as much like granola as it looks.

Wings/ Wispy White Hair


New Big Boy Hair...Son, did your personality leave with your locks?
Can you give your mama a smile please?

Oh yea, there's some personality...

I kind of miss the crazy bed head look, but for the sake of upcoming pictures my sweet neighbor trimmed it up.  He looks so grown up...if you can look grown up as a baby.

This guy is following in the "bigs" footsteps and will likely not need a trim for a few years.

Pretty cute, huh?

Let's Hear it for my Bald Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment