Friday, November 4, 2011

Big Boys

I took the boys to their well visits with Dr. Chartrand this week and this is the verdict.  I have very tall, perfectly healthy boys, der.  I paid $160 for that?  Dr. Chartrand, if you are reading this (yea right - C-Y-AB)...I would pay $160 any day to be able to hang out and see you in your Ghostbusters Outfit...hilarious and also shocking

Please see the tallness for yourself.  I got a giant box of hand me downs from a girlfriend (thank you Kristin) with regular height boys.  I was wondering why she gave me 20 pairs of 2T Capri pants


And this guy, I knew he was was big.  He has outgrown Graham's clothes and swaddles months before G did.  Dr. Chartrand said, lovingly, that Track is the size of a 4 month old.  Um, he is 10 weeks old.  He is off the charts in height and length, but only 75% for weight.  Go figure...tall and skinny lean, what am I paying for again?

The Doc's closing remarks were something along the lines of..."don't be surprised if both of these boys are well over 6'5"" - WHOA - that's some big guys and big feet.

No wonder I am no good at birthing these giant babes.

Let's Hear it for my Tall Babies, Let's Hear it for their dad.
 (who made them that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment