Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Luxury Cruise

When I take these two for a walk or run it is like they are going on a luxury cruise (in my opinion).  We have endless food and drink, books and music for entertainment and you get to take ALL of your friends.

Your guys are REALLY lucky.

This is Graham either making a "request" of me or asking me why I stopped running.  RUDE.  To which I respond, Mommy is so tired.  Then he says Mama "WAKE UP".

You should try running or walking with all of these guys on the handle bars.  Why can't G hold them you say?  Oh, because he doesn't have room because he is reading!

Here is Graham telling me about the Monkey book and wondering why I am on this side of his stroller.

Track was just sleeping away...what a good baby.

Thank you mommy.

Let's Hear it for Working Out.
(it's never been harder or more entertaining)

No comments:

Post a Comment