Monday, November 7, 2011

G - It's Your Birthday, We're Going to Party like its Your Birthday, We're going to sip Bacardi like it's your Birthday...

Graham turned two last weekend and we had his birthday party at the park.  Here are a few pictures to enjoy if you weren't able to make it to the party.

Good morning sleepyhead its time to greet your BIRTH day.  What's that you say, you don't care and you would rather sleep.  A typical 9:00am wake up for my big man, birthday or not.  That's ok his birthday isn't actually until around nooner and this mama appreciated the sleeping in.

What a great mom I am - I bet he will think this is funny later, right?

The decor.










The Birthday Boy.

To quench the questions (double Q's), It's a Hail Merry Tart.

No cupcakes for you!


He oooohhhedd and awwweeed over EVERY gift.  Priceless.

After Nap.
Playing new (hard) puzzles with Kels.

Meticulously opening one last gift from Ma Ma and Da Da.

It's a HOME RUN - YES!!...it's a baseball set (pun intended). 
I love the crackers you can see in his mouth.

Finish the night with some nakey new book reading.

2nd Birthday Complete.  Whew (& Tear).  Thank you to EVERYONE who came to the party, who sent a gift, who called or just remembered that it was my sweet firstborns special day.  Raising this child is a community effort - from my heart - THANK YOU.

Let's Hear it for my BABY, Let's Hear it for my 2 Year old MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment