Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Really?

Just trying the picture thing one a few more times to get a good decent picture of the boys together for my Mother In Law. 
Hey, over here!

G, please don't push T

Red Eye.

Revenge of the giant serious baby.

Maybe laying down is the answer...
Nope - worst one yet.

Try again?  I'm not sure I have what it takes to make two babies smile at one time.  And why can't my big one stop drooling for just one second?

Let's Hear it for their New Jammies (thanks Jo).

Oh, Okay okay, dying to see more?
Great pic here, profesh (j.sands)

G = silly, T = not amused

What is happening here?  Downhill decent started.

Can I push him just "this" much?

Ill use my whole hand to hold his head, surely that's what mom meant by "be careful and support his head".

G is SO over this.

I think G's thumb might actually be in T's mouth.

It's not really pushing if you use three fingers.

I officially GIVE up.  I am a terrible photographer or maybe I should fire my subjects.

Def Fire the subjects (prob not a skillz problem)....Boys, you are FIRED!

Let's Hear it for my (not on the same page) Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment